Monday, March 3, 2008

Revise Cover Letter

2208 Rice Drive
Levelland, Texas 79336
susan.e.brashear@ttu.edu
February 6, 2008

Randy Schroeder
Managing Director
952 Echo Lane
Suite 190
Houston, TX 77024


Dear Mr. Schroeder:

I am writing in response to your job ad in the Personal Financial Planner Association of America, December edition. I would like to be considered for the financial planner position that is available. I believe that my experience in financial planning and counseling qualifies me for this position.

I have taken many classes in the Human Sciences Department, a few of these classes being asset management I and II, retirement planning and personal financial planning capstone. I am planning on receiving my M.S. in Personal Financial Planning at Texas Tech. My education has given me a strong background in financial planning, because of the projects, activities and group work I have done in my classes.

My work experience at Red to Black has qualified me in helping others with financial problems and questions. I have assisted fellow students and faculty members on making smart financial decisions to reach a goal of getting out of debt. For example, I helped a student devise a plan to get out of debt by organizing a weekly spending budget.

Enclosed is my resume and more information about my education and experience related to this position. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further at your convenience. You can contact me anytime at 806-438-0019 or you can email me at susan.e.brashear@ttu.edu.


Sincerely,




Susan Brashear

Enclosure (1)

No comments: