Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Adjustment Letter

CompUSA

5321 Rice Drive

Lubbock, TX 79416

(806) 894-1521

www.compusaneeds.com


February 27, 2008


Mr. Buck Wheat

234 Longhorn Drive

Levelland, TX 79336

Dear Mr. Wheat:

I was very unhappy to read your letter of February 13 telling me about the missing software on your new computer you purchased from CompUSA. Furthermore, I am sorry if this error has inconvenienced you in any way. Please accept my apologies for this manufacturing error.

Annie Dalhstrom, our best software installer, has already been in touch with you to arrange a convenient time to come out to Levelland to install the proper software on your computer free of charge. We are always including a free upgrade. We are already investigating this manufacturing error and we will see to it that it does not happen again.

I do realize that I cannot undo the fact that your computer did not come with the advertised software. To make up for the extra trouble and lost time you incurred, let me offer you a 15 percent discount on your next purchase or service order with us.

We value your business very much and would hate to lose you as a customer. We look forward to receiving your future orders and hope this issue has been resolved.


Yours truly,

Susan Brashear, Manager

Enclosure (1)

No comments: